Our technicians have performed hundreds of pump repairs since our company’s inception in 2000. We pride ourselves on doing the job right the first time, and appreciate the importance of getting a fire pump back into service.
Our technicians are well versed in every fire pump make and model and the fire pump parts associated with any repair. We do not take the easy approach to repairing packing by using packing pullers, as some companies do. Every pump we work on is properly disassembled, inspected, cleaned, re-assembled and test run. Whether your pump requires general maintenance or a complete overhaul, we have the knowledge, the quality fire pump parts, and the expertise to complete the job on time, and on budget.
- Fire pump repacks / overhaul / testing- *most fire pump manufacturers
- Control panel troubleshooting and repair (common makes and models)
- Motor repair and replacement
- In-stock accessories such as gauges, casing relief valves, Mercoid ™ pressure switches and
- In-stock fire pump parts for all Aurora pumps
- Jockey pumps and jockey pump controllers in stock
- Testing equipment: Hoses, Pitot tubes, tachometers
- Flow metering systems
- Fire Pump controller parts for many brands