Fire-End & Croker Hose / Standpipe Accessories
Since 1911, Croker Fire Prevention has manufactured, assembled, and distributed quality fire protection equipment to the United States and beyond.
As a division of Fire-End & Croker Corporation in Elmsford, New York, the comprehensive Croker line of equipment meets virtually every fire protection application.
Fire-End & Croker equipment has been installed in all types of commercial, industrial, and institutional establishments, earning a reputation for high quality production and service.
All Croker products are manufactured under strict quality control, and often exceed the standards of UL/FM and M.E.A. Croker also provides clients with an extensive network of qualified customer service and support representatives. Croker Fire Prevention is a division of Fire-End & Croker Corporation.
Fire-End & Croker Products include:
- Extinguisher, hose, and valve cabinet
- Fire extinguishers
- Detention and fire rated cabinets
- Hose rack assemblies, stations, and accessories
- Pressure regulating and restricting valves for fire protection
- Fire department connections: Storz, Siamese, test connections, roof manifolds
- Monitor nozzles
- Inspector’s test and drain, tamper switches