Shopping for fire pumps, fire pump parts, and jockey pumps is a little different than hopping online and shopping for other commercial items. In our line, people’s lives are at stake if something goes wrong, so it’s critical to align yourself with a trusted name in the market.
That trusted name for those of you in the Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania region should be Steven Brown & Associates, and here are just a few reasons why:
- Experience – We’ve been blessed with over 50 years’ combined experience in the industry, and have become a leader both offline, with conference presentations and online with our successful blog. We’ve assisted with thousands of successful fire pump and controller installations, and continue to adapt and evolve as fire pump technology improves. Special fire pump applications are no problem for our team- we’ve performed quite a few, including:
- Vertical turbine fire pumps
- Single phase fire pumps
- 2-phase conversions
- Positive-to-negative ground diesel engine conversions
- Pressure reducing valve use and correct application
- Installations in lieu of main relief valve
- Suction control valve applications
- Variable speed control on both electric and diesel-driven fire pumps
- Skid-mounted and prepackaged fire pump assemblies
- Packaged fire pump houses
- And much more!
- Inventory – Our extensive inventory includes fire pumps, fire pump parts (packing, gaskets, bearings, etc), jockey pumps, accessories (air release valves, casing release valves, pressure gauges, etc), and flow test equipment (pitot tubes, amp meters, tachometers, etc). We proudly distribute or represent these trusted brands:
- Aurora Fire Pumps
- Cla-Val Co. Fire Protection Products
- CST Industries
- Edwards Foam Pumps
- Fairbanks Nijhuis
- Fire-End & Croker
- Peerless Pumps
- Talco Fire Systems
- Service – Nothing beats the availability and expertise of full-time, in-house, factory-trained field technicians. Our team performs hundreds of fire pump start-ups and tests each year, and we’re personally involved in all aspects of fire pump installations. We also are experienced at control panel troubleshooting and repair, and can guarantee a fast turnaround in case of emergency.
- Efficiency – We’re not one of the largest-volume fire pump distributors in the country by chance. Customers appreciate our speedy service, which means fast quotes, fast shop drawings, and short lead times.
These are just a few of the reasons to choose Steven Brown & Associates for fire pump sales and service. Get started by giving us a call today at 302-652-4722, or you can submit a service or information request form on our website.